The following Colored Gemstone and Diamond rings are examples of the types of diamond rings Diamond Source of Virginia has provided for clients. The key to a beautiful ring is to start with gorgeous diamonds and that is our specialty.
Learn more about the various Colored Gemstone shapes in our Education section under Shapes.
Click the images below to see larger pictures and more information about these styles of Colored Gemstone and Diamond rings.
- Emerald Cut Emerald Ring: 0.93 carat with 0.52 tcw Brilliant Cut Kite Diamonds
- Emerald Cut Emerald Ring: 0.93 carat with 0.52 tcw Brilliant Cut Kite Shaped Diamonds
- Oval Cut Blue Sapphire Ring: 3.05 carat with 0.82 tcw Half Moon Diamonds
- Cushion Ruby Ring: 3.06 carat with 1.23 tcw Blaze and 0.94 tcw Pave Round Diamonds
- Cushion Cut Tanzanite Ring: 3.43 carat in Richard Landi Designer Mounting
- Cushion Cut Tsavorite Garnet Ring: 3.69 carat 0.70 tcw Three-Row Split-Shank Pave Mounting
- Cushion Cut Tanzanite Ring: 3.84 carats with 0.16 tcw Tapered Baguettes and 1.38 pave Bez Ambar Mounting
- Cushion Cut Pink Sapphire Ring: 7.03 carat in Bez Ambar Pave Mounting
- Portuguese Cut Grossular Garnet Ring: 7.37 carat in 0.72 tcw Pave Diamond Ring
- Oval Yellow Sapphire Ring: 8.30 carat with 1.27 ratio and 1.32 tcw Crescent Moon Diamonds